al khaliji Internet Banking
al khaliji Internet Banking provides you with safe and secure online access to your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, wherever you are and whenever you want.
We have developed our Internet Banking services to meet your needs. We have listened to what you have said and are proud to introduce our new and enhanced Internet Banking for Personal Banking Customers that:
- Is faster, quicker and easier to use
- Is more secure
- Is more flexible allowing interface personalisation by each customer
- Has an interface with a new and improved look and feel and has over 60 new enhancements
There are many services available online. For example, you can:
- View your accounts, loans and deposits in summary and access each in detail
- View account and card transaction history, with the ability to download and print the transactions in PDF, CSV and XLS
- View credit cards and credit card details in real time
- Make credit card payments in real time
- View card statements
- Apply to change your credit card limit or change minimum payment percentage
- Create and manage beneficiaries
- Transfer up to QAR 250,000 (or FCY equivalent) to any registered beneficiary account in the world
- View loan schedule and loan transaction history
- Apply for loans, deposits, credit cards and supplementary credit cards
- View cheques
- Request a new cheque book
- Create, view and manage a standing order
- Update your contact details and address
Registering for online banking with al khaliji is simple and easy. If you hold any kind of account with al khaliji, you can sign up. Just click on the internet banking log-in option on our website and then click the register button.
To register, you will need:
- an al khaliji account
- a Qatari ID, Residence Permit ID number (or passport number for “New to Qatar”)
- a Qatari mobile phone
All the above registration details need to be registered with al khaliji. If you are in doubt, or if you do not have all your details registered with us, please call the Contact Centre on 4494 0000.
To view our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) please click here
If you need any help or have an enquiry please call our 24/7 Contact Centre on 4494 0000.
To view our Terms and Conditions please click here
For Corporate customers, to register please contact your designated Relationship Manager. To view Corporate Online Banking Terms & Condition please click here.